Strange things I found when cleaning out my purse:
• Business cards from people I haven’t spoken to in years
• Three gift cards with a combined value of less than $5
• My college ID circa 2002
• A County library card that expired in 2004
• Two due bills from 2001 for a store than doesn’t exist anymore (do any of you even know what a due bill is??)
• My dad’s Blockbuster card that I borrowed when I was 16!! Sorry, Dad. I hope your life wasn’t ruined by the fact that you were never able to rent Braveheart.