1. On Saturday I got my first sunburn of the season. While driving in my car. For approximately 45 minutes. Thankfully Allison has Matt’s skin.
2. It was almost 90° on both Saturday and Sunday. Which meant my house was 102°. But I couldn’t bring myself to turn on the air conditioning because IT’S APRIL!
3. My anniversary is this week. It snowed at our wedding.
4. And the power went out. Proving that booze is anti-freeze for the soul.
5. I love my BFF Julie. She reminded me that Thursday was my anniversary and maybe I should spend it with my husband. She’s always looking out for me like that.
And now a meal plan…..
Monday: Chicken Pasta Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Mahi Mahi, Rice
Wednesday: Picnic in the Park: Take 2
Thursday: Anniversary Dinner?? And if anyone has any gift suggestions, please let me know!
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Sadly, after five weeks, we never did gain any momentum on the blog hop, but if you’d still like to share your meal plan, feel free to add your link to the comments. It would make us all kinds of warm and fuzzy.