1. Today is Friday the 13th. And incidentally my half birthday. I always thought since I was born on the 13th, it had to be GOOD luck for me, right? But like most days, it’s just a crap shoot.
2. I’m on vacation for the next few days and I am planning on potty training with a vengeance. Because diapers are no longer absorptive enough to hold my daughter’s voluminous pee and we are running out of pants. So if things are quiet around here next week, you’ll know it’s because I’m hiding in the closet chanting, “Pee Pee goes in the potty” over and over again.
3. Can I use the word “voluminous” in a context other than describing mascara that makes your eyes look like they are being attacked by large vicious spiders?
4. Ironically, being sick has been incredibly good for my health. I hadn’t had any caffeine or nicotine since Sunday. Apparently the key to healthy living is to live completely secluded from the influence of society.
5. I think nap time is over.