I vaguely remember having a wildly interesting story* to post along with this week’s meal plan… But I have no clue what it was. It must’ve been memorable.**
So, in lieu of the wildly interesting story that may or may not have actually happened, I will entertain you with a random list.
1. I didn’t have a Dr Pepper today. That *may* have something to do with my hyper-mommy brain-ness.
2. I actually spent 3 1/2 hours of my work day working. That’s about 3 hours more than usual. The rest of the day I spent organizing my Google Reader.
3. I actually wore high heels today. Because flats would’ve looked really stupid with this outfit. If they had only looked kinda stupid, I would’ve totally gone with the flats.
4. I felt kinda sassy in the heels. And I kinda liked it. But not enough to wear them regularly.
5. I was going to go to the grocery store on my lunch break, but didn’t want to walk the 5 miles to my car. In heels.
6. We spent 5 million dollars at the grocery store last weekend, so I’m trying to avoid going this week. Maybe I should wear heels every day.
*Because my life is so wildly interesting. Ha.
**There should be a special font for sarcasm.
Tuesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Chips, Carrots n Dip
Wednesday: Pasta with Red Sauce, Salad
Thursday: Shrimp (I haven’t decided exactly how I want to prepare it yet…)