In an effort to improve my success rate with my 2012 goals, I have decided that I should probably be reviewing my progress a bit more frequently than just when I
need blog fodder have a hole in my blogging calendar. So, every Tuesday I am going to do a quick update on what I accomplished the previous week and what I am attempting to accomplish in the next seven days.
- Go Gluten Free Still hanging on in week 4. This week I need to prepare GF snacks because I’m running low on grab and go options.
- C25k I ran once last week on my lunch break. The goal this week is to run two days.
- Regular Stretching Haven’t done the Biggest Loser yoga (on Wii) since my trial run last week, so my goal is to complete it two times this week.
- Go To Bed/Wake Up 30 Minutes Earlier I actually went to bed right at 10 o’clock last night without the tv on! Mostly because Matt’s working 4ams all week so he was already in bed, but this could be a great way to jumpstart my new schedule. The goal for this week is to get ready for bed at 9:30.
- Pay Off Last Credit Card I’m still tweaking our 2012 budget so I have some balancing to do this week and then I need to make the monthly credit card payment.
- Earn an Extra $100/month I want to submit some blog posts for syndication.
- Save for a New (to us) Car Starting this later in the year.
- At Home Date Nights We have a “date” scheduled for Saturday! Very long overdue.
- Structured Playtime/Activities for Allison Print phonics activity sheets.
- Reduce Waste/Trash Clean out fridge and freezer and meal plan around leftovers.
- Cleaning: It’s a Good Thing I cleaned the living and dining rooms from top to bottom last weekend and did a quick wipe of the bathrooms. This weekend I want to deep clean bathrooms.
- Tackle One Home Repair Project Per Month I’ve already done one project this month (winterizing), but I think I could take care of the moldy caulk pretty simply.
- Budget Time for Hobbies This week is all about cake decorating since I have to make a bazillion buttercream roses for class Thursday.
- Git Ma Hair Did Got my hair cut, oh yeah. And razors are on sale at CVS this week. Sweet!
- Intentional Blogging Update blogging calendar.
How are you doing on your New Year’s Resolutions, I mean, goals?