It’s been three weeks since my last goal update and while I feel once a week is a little too often for progress reports, I’m kinda missing the frequent reminders. There’s got to be a happy medium! Maybe mid month and month end? I don’t know for sure but hopefully I’ll find a rhythm in this process eventually…
But even without the constant reminders, I’ve been doing pretty well on my goals. I completed another project on my 12 projects for 2012 list, I’ve been (mostly) keeping up with c25k with the exception of a minor quad injury last week, we paid off our last credit card, and I made it through 6 weeks of a gluten-free diet. So I’m gonna call that a win.
But I have also been feeling that perhaps my goal setting isn’t specific enough, so I am going to change the format a bit this time. But as usual, this is a work in progress.
Here is what I hope to accomplish in March…
- Finish weeks 3-6 in the c25k program.
- Complete 20-30 minutes of yoga 2-3 times per week.
- Review my supplement regiment and replenish supply.
- Try new bill paying system. (More on this if I like it!)
- Cancel credit cards.
- Shop for a new home/car/life insurance provider.
- Prioritize saving goals with Matt.
- Have at least two at-home date nights and maybe one real date?
- Print off new activity sheets for Allison.
- Plan some fun “staycation” activities for Allison for when I’m on vacation.
- Clean out the playroom and donate some toys to make room for new ones that will inevitably arrive on her birthday. *crossing fingers for less toys and more clothes*
- Shred old paperwork from file cabinets and organize current files.
- Work on a manageable cleaning schedule.
- Start seeds for veggie garden.
- Pull out the (new to me) serger and figure out how to use it! Then serge edges of diaper wipes.
- Buy some new clothes that actually fit.
- Install a new theme to my blog.
- Finish designing a blog button.
- Shoot some photos for future blog posts.
Phew! That’s kinda a long list! But I do have the entire month to do it. I’ll try a mid month update so that I don’t freak out the last 3 days of March trying to finish 15 things.
How do you keep on track with your goals?