Okay, so it’s mid-March and I’ve completed two things on my monthly goal/to do list. I guess I should’ve known this would happen with Allison’s party prep TAKING OVER MY LIFE for the last two weeks. But the party is Sunday and I have a few days of vacation next week, so I should be able to get more done the second half of the month. I hope.
- Finish weeks 3-6 in the c25k program. I have actually been keeping pretty on schedule with this and am on week 4. I did take yesterday off to run to Hobby Lobby (again) but am going to make up for it today.
- Complete 20-30 minutes of yoga 2-3 times per week. Hit or miss. Matt’s wonky work schedule has me all out of my groove but next week should be better.
- Review my supplement regiment and replenish supply. Yeah, if it’s not red, orange, yellow, green, blue or purple I haven’t bought it.
- Try new bill paying system. In progress, but I’m not really digging it so far.
- Cancel credit cards. Need to put this back on our daily to do list next week.
- Shop for a new home/car/life insurance provider. This will be on next week’s list, too.
Prioritize saving goals with Matt. I think we have this pretty well hammered out.
- Have at least two at-home date nights and maybe one real date? I think we’ll be lucky if we get around to one at-home date…
- Print off new activity sheets for Allison. I’m sure this is something I will do while on vacation.
- Plan some fun “staycation” activities for Allison for when I’m on vacation. Until we know Matt’s schedule, we’re keeping things a little loose.
- Clean out the playroom and donate some toys to make room for new ones that will inevitably arrive on her birthday. I did go through her bedroom last night and clean out old clothes (mostly because it’s been 85° degrees lately and she didn’t have any short/t-shirts accessible) but still need to do toys.
- Shred old paperwork from file cabinets and organize current files. The beast I keep putting off… Is it a bad idea to teach my toddler to use the shredder?
- Work on a manageable cleaning schedule. Well, the house will be clean come Sunday (hopefully) that would be a good time to start a new routine…
- Start seeds for veggie garden. This is one of my top priorities since the weather has been ridiculously warm and I’M FREAKING OUT that my seed window is shrinking.
- Pull out the (new to me) serger and figure out how to use it! Then serge edges of diaper wipes. I’ve actually looked at the machine. That’s progress, right?
- Buy some new clothes that actually fit. This is actually the goal I’ve been thinking about most, strangely. Maybe Allison and I can do some thrifting while I’m off…
Install a new theme to my blog.I’m digging Headway so far although I still have some tweaking that needs to be done.
- Finish designing a blog button. I haven’t been pleased with the last few designs I’ve made and I’m in desperate need of some inspiration.
- Shoot some photos for future blog posts. Oh, daylight savings. I love you and your after work sunlight. This will make photography so much easier.
How are you doing on your goals?